my ryde

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your ride and thread title are horrible. I don't really know where to begin. Your interior, your ricer intake, your horrible kit, your apc stickers .... the list goes on.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
LMFAO, stereo exceeds cars value, AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Sorry, your car is just...tacky. If you like it, then :thumbup:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why oh why oh why .....

Do you have f**king Mugen Power badges ...... on your goddamned cardomain site?

I dare you to find a REAL mugen part that will fit your car (universal accesories do not count).

f**k, this car makes my eyes bleed. I'm really not trying to be a d**k but ... f**k.

Really, if it makes you happy, then disregard my post .... GAH.

grn98DX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not diggin it ......sorry bro

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sinwagon said:
well some kids pored nail polish remover all over my car
Maybe they were trying to help get some of the stickers off? :???:

sinwagon

5+ Year Member
wow ok well if that is sow why did i just win at nopi in san d for best 80s prod, car well any way just wanted to say its now all black (gloss black primer) and wating to go and get the perl black paint done(just got sponcered by Mr Gasket)
new up dates on my page to come soon L8

oh and my club is starting with out any probs web page comming soon look for it Fliped Whips.cc

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feelin the dual point but hatchies are great cars to accessorize...

95excivic

5+ Year Member
10 horsepower per sticker also, did you guys notice that, o wait the APC is 10 per letter, almost forgot about that one.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
APC haha. The kit is okay. I'm nto on fro kits. It's kinda clean though. What do those gauges monitor? besides nothing? That tach has to go. Shift knob is laugh. APC stickers through yuor ass. jesus. Here's what i learned when i was 14. Everytime you get 20 dollars dont go to canadian tire. Save youre money and buy something genuine and useful. P.S Whats mugen about the car? Got a mugen sticker?

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sinwagon said:
wow ok well if that is sow why did i just win at nopi in san d for best 80s prod, car well any way just wanted to say its now all black (gloss black primer) and wating to go and get the perl black paint done(just got sponcered by Mr Gasket)
new up dates on my page to come soon L8

oh and my club is starting with out any probs web page comming soon look for it Fliped Whips.cc

You should get sponsored by gr 4 spelling. P.S WHERE IS THAT RICE CITATION FROM>?? lol I WANT IT!

sinwagon

5+ Year Member
ok up date

well it happend i was showing some one what a d15b1 change to a d15b2 does and as i was letting off of the gas the distrubiter went at 85 mph and took the motor with it so i got a nother motor from the junk yard and soled the car so ill no longer be posting here due to the fact that i now own a 1994 mitsubishi might max an no longer have my sponcer ship nore the money to get a nother civic ill show u what it looked like be for i sold it and one of my new ride so in the next 2 or 3 weeks if anyone thinks i should still post here in hopes that i get a civic some day let me know other wise this is thanks and later.......

new ride

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats quite possibly cc's ugliest car at the moment,id rather drive a stock civic.maybe it'd look better if you had one windshield and made it stay up half way through the window all the time?ok maybe not.start of and try it again

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear about the car. save up for another civic!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that truck is 184568957623572357098 times better than the Civic.

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civic lookin good. any future plans for the engine?

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bout time you get a real car....what setup are you running on the mighty max