My Street Kill list

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well to start it off:
i raced a 4 door sunfire teh day i swapped my motor, he had raspy ass exhuast, and reved on me at a light....first time thats EVER happened to me....but yeah tore him apart, only had to go to 2nd until he quit, and made a u turn at next light HAHAHA

then today i raced a ford ranger lol, hes mah friend, and i raced him with old motor as a bench mark....tore him up hardocre by about 20 car lengths lol

then on way home from work, i raced a old dude in a odlmosbile cuttlass.....didnt know he wanted to race till after ligth turned green and he sqwuaked off.....took it to 3rd, he was done, by about 3 car lengths....so thats my list SO FAR

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good kills

vi3tboi714

MiLaNo Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wat kinda swap u got in tha bad boy?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Good to hear that the car is running well. Now you need to run something that at least has a little power, a ranger and sunfire don't really count ;)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc
Not bad. Good to hear that the car is running well. Now you need to run something that at least has a little power, a ranger and sunfire don't really count ;)
like my d16 :D

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
that cutlass reminded me of somethin...... have any of you seen people trying to soup up damn aleros? im sorry but i don't think any oldsmobile is worth the trouble of doing any work on

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by xXDJSideOneXx
that cutlass reminded me of somethin...... have any of you seen people trying to soup up damn aleros? im sorry but i don't think any oldsmobile is worth the trouble of doing any work on

lol, yea, I raced a white one with a big ass blue flame down the side, he thought he was all fast casue he had exhaust tip haha

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
i think there's actually companies out there that make alteezas for those things....... earth is a sad place to live nowadays

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc
trying to imply something ;) bring your mustang down here :D no, wait never mind, i dont wanna loose, but yeah there was a rsx-s today and a couger riced out, but we never got to a stop light being the first, theres was always a car in front of one of us, and theres no track here :( we need one greatly

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tyler very nice mang, Loving the kills, I need to get off my lazy ass and swap mine now. TZ would own j00! lol

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't suggesting that we race, but it would be a fun one. 8)

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
olds shouldn't race, they are made for old people!!!!!

ChErRyLiCiOuS

i got my tongue pierced!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats tyte =) i love racing and beating people... even tho alot of times they beat me lol...like last night i raced an a*****e in a firebird he beat the shyt outta me lol but i did i beat a 2002 kia spectra =) and than he wanted to do it again and i beat his ass again..yeah i no kia sux and all so its not like i beat a hard 2 beat car..but it was exciting to me...expecially cuz he was sayin civics r slow pieces of shyt.