My team in The Honda racing fest at Bira pattaya circuit.

Thai_ek1800

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Honda racing fest round 5 at Bira pattaya circuit begins on Saturaday 13. Phonkit, Leo design-jdm racing team is
ranking on 7th in class C qualify and this round had the new commer 3 teams. 4 teams were cancelled the race.Phonkit results was 6th in morning
race and evening, too. But over all ranking is not completed.The Grandprix firm will submit the ranking on friday or next week.
Honda racing festival event showcases innovative honda activities in thailand motorsports. This year, the Honda Automobile (thailand) is join with The grandprix
international co,.Ltd., whose pavilion features an "Open Minds" theme in thailand motorsports. More than 30 teams are in this event for the race.
The final battle Day, 13-14 December, will feature a series of race and the best racing community in thailand covering a mission of thailand motorsports
industries and issues in new model car, design and technology.Honda racing festival includes more than 15 exhibitors from car accessorise products,
branding and marketing , offering Motorsports innovative ideas on sustainable development, environmental protection using E10 fuel in my team,
energy-saving technology and creativity in honda jazz with low consumption. All Honda comunities go to Honda racing festival and the 2009,
Honda Automobile (Thailand) approved this race event although F1 programme was cancelled in Honda (Japan) , The world economics crisis,
but The South East Asia is still the biggest market cap in honda best seller.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats pretty dope man..! GL with it

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn, those girls need more make up haha.

Those cares are soooo nice!! Hella props for the car bro. I like em! The motion pics are nice too.

2000em1978

Banned
im gonna geuss there thai
wait, im wrong. those girls are ugly but i cant judge there race cause i dont know what they are and it doesnt matter. they dont have to be thai because it took place in thailand ;butt in can be more a percentage that they are.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
OMG ALL THE EK HATCHIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the pink one is sick. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn nice pics man loving the eg's:thumbs up

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks fun, pics are wonderful.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup: good luck to your team. i wish i was in part of a team.. i really like the wheels on your guy's car. enkies right? how's the suspension set up?