My UKDM DC2 Type R

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Learn something new everyday. I wasn't saying it wasn't real. I meant when the 'ricers' put in stickers they just randomly placed them everywhere
Most definitely will not be riced! My EK4 SiR is already very heavily modified, so I bought the Teg to keep as a daily driver, 90% standard car! All I'm doing at the moment is cleaning it up, and so far I think I've done a good job of it. Serviced it today with Motul 8100 5W40, 2.2l of Motul Gear 300 75W90 gearbox oil, NGK-R BKR6-E11 plugs, 2 new trailing arm bushings and Hamp short oil filter =)

Going to be a proper clean bus when I'm done, picked up a new Championship White sideskirt tonight, I'll throw that on tomorrow and then I'm near done. I'll pickup some HID low beams for her, decat and a J's Racing exhaust manifold and then I'm done with her :D

Oh, I'm also spraying a shaved rocker cover back to dimple red, and will clean the Recaro's this week too :twisted:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up...

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Amazingly clean type R good job keeping it clean bud

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, also put on a BuddyClub Race Spec exhaust manifold and decat and cleaned the ITG drop-in filter :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked tthe red seats better. You're so lucky. I want a type R.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2