My Unknown rims

Ekboi126

5+ Year Member
okay im selling these rims but i dont know how much to sell them for. i mean i dont know how much is too much to ask and i need open opinion. Also i still dont know what kind of rims they are, i've heard they are rotas but i've tried to look for it online and no luck so if u know then just let me know so i can sleep easier at night.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look like the old skool sparco wheels. i've seen these go for anywhere from 80-120 a wheel with brand new tires. so an average price for all 4 would be like 400.

mailboy

Got Boom?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look like rota gt3's
But from what i compared dont look like them

edit.. Sorta look like rota gt3's..
But there not rotas

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look like primax 104's

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what size are they? i say you could get 300 for them with decent tires

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look like Racing Sparco NS2's to me....

...[but aren't....My guess is Primax, NS2 knockoffs.

Here are real NS2's:

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mailboy said:
look like rota gt3's
But from what i compared dont look like them

edit.. Sorta look like rota gt3's..
But there not rotas
GT3s dont really look like them, they dont branch off like a Y

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...^^^ sounds like my wife. I'll ask her for opinions on wheels, and she'll be like "Aren't those the same ones you just showed me?" :lol:

mailboy

Got Boom?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
lol...^^^ sounds like my wife. I'll ask her for opinions on wheels, and she'll be like "Aren't those the same ones you just showed me?" :lol:
lol.. well they sorta looked like gt3's.. BUt thats hilirous about your wife.Cuz its so true

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i showed my ex a pic of a stock skyline that was silver and she said it was an ugly car but i showed her a black one (stock too) and she liked it...i dunno lo

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol....sounds about right lol

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
terceltyler said:
i know i showed my ex a pic of a stock skyline that was silver and she said it was an ugly car but i showed her a black one (stock too) and she liked it...i dunno lo
same with my girlfriend, she saw an eclipse and was like, thats the pretiest car ive ever seen, i want one....then 5mins later i drove past another one,this one had the big spoiler, she was like, thats the ugliest thing ever...

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol... or my mom.. who likes my hubs.. :\

JDMJNKY

Banned
They are sparco DIV 3's pretty hard to come by a clean set! oldies, but goodies they are koo in my book!