My Upgraded 98 Coupe

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
A little history, my civic was bought in August of last year and remained stock until Christmas where I bought myself a front and rear strut tower bar, and Progress CS-II full coilovers. I didn't put the coilovers on until I had tires and wheels to go with it. Well, guess what. I just bought tires and wheels and threw on the coilovers. I didn't measure the drop :oops: but the car sits 12 inches from the center of the hub cap to the top of the fender, so that will give a good idea. I think the car looks amazing over the stock steelies, but let me know what you think. Next on my list are headlights, taillights, new grille, and then I will be done until i get enough real money to start dumping into the engine bay. :lol:
IF the images work, then here she is:

emerican

Registered VIP
looks pretty good post some bay shots.

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
@emerican Thanks, The bay is 100% stock, nothing new, nothing tucked lol But I will possibly tomorrow if you want
@2000EX-Si I'm just looking for a mesh grille for a 98, I can get one around here for like 20 bucks

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Thanks Ferio, it would be a hell of a lot cleaner if people wouldn't ding my doors lol but I try.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Thanks Ferio, it would be a hell of a lot cleaner if people wouldn't ding my doors lol but I try.
haha, yeah i hear ya on that one dude! If nature wasn't so nature like and made my car do things like rust and fade, we be in good shape! hahaha

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Next on my list are headlights, taillights, new grille, and then I will be done until i get enough real money to start dumping into the engine bay.
I'd invest in better seats since the 6th gen has the most uncomfortable Honda seats known to man!
94-01 Integra seats will be a good choice. I can't recall off the top of my head, but they either bolt right in or you swap your Civic rails onto them. Either way, it's less than a half hour job to get them in.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
I'd invest in better seats since the 6th gen has the most uncomfortable Honda seats known to man!
94-01 Integra seats will be a good choice. I can't recall off the top of my head, but they either bolt right in or you swap your Civic rails onto them. Either way, it's less than a half hour job to get them in.
You can use Teggy seats but only 3 of the 4 bolts line up... which isnt bad at all!

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Hmm, and how much do these 'Teggy seats cost? Because these seats in the civic really do suck lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks clean man. Get an SiR lip, lower it a bit more and call it a day.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can use Teggy seats but only 3 of the 4 bolts line up... which isnt bad at all!
It's better if all 4 line up.
Then swap the 96-00 Civic rails right over onto the 94-01 Integra seats so that all 4 holes will line up.:idea:

I couldn't recall for sure because it's been so long since I've done it, but if the holes don't line up, it's a simple rail swap.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Teg seats in a 96-00 = swap inner rails only and all 4 will line up.