My weekend of funness

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^yeah tommorow should get all the clips, but im not going to rush it so mabey monday night it may be up

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
some more of when we went up there today. No good shots of my car cause..*cough* SEAN :slap: not too bad of a day..could barely push it cause of traffic, and the way down was even worse. Got stuck behind a guy who thought turnouts are for sight see-ers (a word?) . This ass was doing 20 the whole way down..if you happen to stumble across this you green mini van pile o s**t.."USE THE f**kEN TURN OFFS!!"

ok, done venting....on a side note, chad had a funny little incident with a snake. :shocked2:

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Props on the car and the pics, is that anywhere near bear mountain?

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dont think so...."snake moutain" EEKKKKK right C??

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mann sheitt, i wish i had some cliffs over here, lol, im in dumbfuck virginia, (basically 30 min from DC) we got NOTHING over here...oh wait..a farm..and soem cows

heartsoul

Seed of Destiny
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UnitZero said:
dont think so...."snake moutain" EEKKKKK right C??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
guess u can say that snake "jumped" right at him. Here's some more pics...Someone was taking a lil break in the middle pic :lol:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pics, im serioulsy going to try to take some like that soon
have u guys thought about going to our meet june 5th, i know chad and unit zero said they might but it may be too long of a drive

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
x007den said:
nice pics, im serioulsy going to try to take some like that soon
have u guys thought about going to our meet june 5th, i know chad and unit zero said they might but it may be too long of a drive
who knows, I might be up for it. If i get tired I can do a poor mans cruise control (brick on gas pedal) and sleep :D

heartsoul

Seed of Destiny
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nightkids1 said:
here is the vid

here you all go, this is my vid that my friends and i did. hope you all like it
this is my vid that my friends and i did....well then if we did it too its not just your vid now is it :lol: ...its just like....oh i work everyday...but i don't work sundays....well then that's not everyday now is it... :lol: :lol: :lol: