Nas and Nick Cannon - Eat that watermelon (NOT f**king JOKING, lol)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Eat that watermelon"]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgRAgJI7aoc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgRAgJI7aoc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i want the 30 seconds of my life back.....

I have no faith in humanity.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if that don't stop hip hop is dead?? lol ok Mr. Nas. Like Krs one said, "rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live".

I never got into that guy, he's lame.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if that don't stop hip hop is dead?? lol ok Mr. Nas. Like Krs one said, "rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live".

I never got into that guy, he's lame.
I used to like him.. I still like some of his music... but as a person, I'm fed up with that shock jock wannabe lil b***h.

He is the stereotypical, down trodden, multi millionaire, faux-religious, slave-wannabe.
Stirring up s**t about racism just to sell records.... He's another example of all that is wrong with humanity.

And nick cannon is just a nutswinger that will leap onto ANYTHING that he thinks will get his name in lights.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to like him.. I still like some of his music... but as a person, I'm fed up with that shock jock wannabe lil b***h.

He is the stereotypical, down trodden, multi millionaire, faux-religious, slave-wannabe.
Stirring up s**t about racism just to sell records.... He's another example of all that is wrong with humanity.

And nick cannon is just a nutswinger that will leap onto ANYTHING that he thinks will get his name in lights.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are correct. a friend once told me "he's like the Immortal Technique of black people" lol
NO he is not. Immortal is about exposing corruption of all kinds. He seems like he wants to help everyone. He also make you realize how messed up things could be if you did those certain things he talks about. the tone of his voice, there's anger but not racial anger.

I have listen to some of Nas tracks, just never got to me. There's some many dope emces from the east coast, but i just think Nas is not one.

nick cannon, yea. lol

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn right niggers love watermelon

next verse: drink 'dat malt liquor, drink 'dat malt liquor

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isn't it ironic how nick cannon is in a song about bad hip hop? lol

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree on the fact that NAS is not really that good.

But I do agree with their point in the video. The new "hip-hop" has turned me away from the music. Most of them are producing records and tracks that are basically the same song... just to make money. It sucks.

I like D.O.A. (Death of Autotune) by Jay-Z
[YOUTUBE="Jay-Z - D.O.A."]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8z13AjI8n4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8z13AjI8n4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k dem white bitches f**k dem white bitches f**k dem white bitches SHO IS GOOD!

Eat dat fried chickn eat dat fried chickn eat dat fried chickn eat dat fried chickn sho is good!

Racism is fun. And delicious. Fried chicken and watermelon sounds damn good to me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member