Nation wide car club/crew!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to order one when I have some extra cash. Gotta go christmas shopping for the girlfriend and pick some stuff up for me, and there's a possibility of me buying a car, so I might order one of these after christmas.

dsettle13

when i click the link for facebook it takes me to my homepage, and when i search for it its not there!

dsettle13

It doesnt come up lol I had it liked but randomly disappeared and won't come back up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
u may have got deleted if you wasnt active.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great! , i think these are better than the og ones

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think they were like close to 2 feet

spoonracer111

there was a "team redline" up in janesville wisconsin for a summer we used to make fun of them so bad i called out the kid with the fastest car that ran with them turboed b18 i KILLED him in my f250 haha and i have a 10.5 inch lift with 38's ya after that they stopped coming up i think they were from rockford ill cuz i used go down there to and set up races n my crew used to clown on them so hard

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok? so you feel the need come in here and tell us that?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
there was a "team redline" up in janesville wisconsin for a summer we used to make fun of them so bad i called out the kid with the fastest car that ran with them turboed b18 i KILLED him in my f250 haha and i have a 10.5 inch lift with 38's ya after that they stopped coming up i think they were from rockford ill cuz i used go down there to and set up races n my crew used to clown on them so hard

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
and to think your poor car is under a pile of snow now........keep your head up and shovel handy Bullgod!
Funny this pic was a few days before. With this snow it doesnt even seem like the same town now haha. I had to hook up a chain and pull her out. Shes to petite she ice skates on all these roads :(

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk