need a paint shop

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Im looking for someone who can paint an SI front lip or know someone who can do it for 100. The local shops are gouging me at 200+ DOLLARS.

Most of the cheap paint that was on there is already stripped but there're scratches in it that Im sure you paint guys can work out.

Just need someones help now to get it painted before May 1st
thanks guys.

Im in Riverside BTW

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
color?

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oopss huh? vouge silver metallic

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bodyshops charge a lot because is not a lot of things to paint you know what i mean? they ahve to mix a batch of paint just for one little lip that's why....

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
true true, I see the money behind it. But I even told him 'what if i come back when your mixing paint for another silver car so your not wasting alot of paint?" He still said 200 bucks, this was the same place that chad got his 03 civic lip painted for 100....have you seen that lip? its HUGE.

But I found someone from CC to do it, that'd be 'sightless' just gotta wait now.

BTW, you rolling with us to eibach?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm probably not dude. i think i'll just see all of you there. i have a lot of stuff to prep and i have a bunch of people coming to my house too so yeah...

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u got the color i got a auto-body guy that works in the back of my pad.aim me or pm w/details...im in riverside too

em2civic

5+ Year Member
try this place out. It is in upland and is by robear racing
its called WestWorks autobody
phone # is 909-920-3046
The guys at robear racing say they paint match pretty good. That is a must for a silver car
Also they had said they were cheap. Something like 30 bucks for a grill,so I am guessing that your lip should not be much more

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
good looking out, I'll give em a call. Ive been trying to pull all the replies I've came acrossed but no one responded so far.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
em2civic said:
try this place out. It is in upland and is by robear racing
its called WestWorks autobody
phone # is 909-920-3046
The guys at robear racing say they paint match pretty good. That is a must for a silver car
Also they had said they were cheap. Something like 30 bucks for a grill,so I am guessing that your lip should not be much more
$30? you probably have to catch them when they have paint left over thats the same as the paint you need.

em2civic

5+ Year Member
i haven't been there myself but that is what this guy from robear racing said. Worth a try in my opinion

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, def. worth a try.