Need help for AEM cold air on 6th gen EX

BL96EX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys I just installed an AEM on my 96 EX and Im sort of confused on one part. If anyone knows what the air control valve vacuum line is and where to/from it should be moved I'd appreciate the help. Everything else went smooth so I will post a complete how to once this is done.:???:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you talking about the line from your valve cover to the intake? or the throttle body coolant hose? or the sensor on your intake?

BL96EX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The breather hose and and the IAT sensor were on the stock inlet tube and i transfered them fine. Theres another nipple on the AEM tube where the instructions say you should connect the "fuel injection air control valve vacuum line" . I have no idea which line they're talking about or where it is.

illicon2003

master pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure it's just the tube running from the air intake to the short block........Let me see if I can find a picture..

can't find one but it's a metal tube like a straw that you drink out of..bonded to a little tube..plug that into the left hole on intake..air intake temperature sensor plugs on the right hole I believe. lates