Need Help

BigDunnCivic04

7thgenwonder
5+ Year Member
so here is the problem. I have a really low income and I am trying to build my 2004 civic. I have put tein lowering springs on as well as a set of adr wheels and lexanii tires. I also have a magnaflow muffler. I haven't done anything to my engne and I am looking for things that will give me quick HP.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
with our motors.. you cant gain quick HP without quick money.. i/h/e is whats mostly suggested for your kind of question but i would recommend saving and start from the inside out.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go boost.

or definitely finish you're suspension!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea.. i/h/e then work on your suspension and brakes.. then start internals, then BOOOOOOOST!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha im soo high right now

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D17 will hold quite well being boosted. 200 hp damn thats suitable for me especially in my case where i will be doing autoXing.

But the guy said hes looking for reasonable ways in cost to gain. boosting can be a lil pricey, k20 swap is way too pricey, I/H/E and then you're SUSPENSION for the Win!

f**k boosting the stock pos d17 :D k20 swap for the win

logoman

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finish suspention...sell it, buy the k20 and turbo kit with what you get for the car, save and bum rides for a while, then buy another civic! =)