Need OEM Fog Lights Advice

Tawine

I know there is someone on her that went someone the get it done. Tell me some places I can go !

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DDDDDDDDDDDDUde, if you paid $150 and that chump didint do it right, take it back and demand everything be done right. if you have receites and s***, file a complain. if not get some of your money back, thats bull s***.

other than that, the set up should be all done for you, its just a matter of looking up the right sources in terms of wiring and connections. save your self the money and re-instlal it yourself.

just get the right equipment and check out that link that they posted early, there are more links all over the place if it aint answering your questions.

also post some pictures of your fogs and bumper, it cant be that bad, the brackets should alighn or it wont install correctly, maybe your over exagerating...

Tawine

I found a professional that can do it for me guys. Sadly I had to re-buy a bumper & fogs. At least this time the bumper is a perfect fit & the fogs are oem. Just got paint them both, install the bumper then bring it to the guy.

Only thing I need is the LaminX though