Need some opinions!!!

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey CC I started a new job and everything is going well. So I need a 4dr car now since my wife just had a baby. I always like the styling of 7th gen civics and I have two that have caught my eye. One is a 05 silver special edition ex auto. The second one is an 05 silver lx 5spd manual. Both are complete stock, the lx has a headunit (hoping it was installed right). Of course I am very picky the lx has less miles and does come with p/w, p/l and practically everything the ex comes with except for the sun roof. Now I do want stick just cause I miss it and won't have to wry about swapping auto to stick later if I decide to swap in a K. But I want the ex cause it has vtec lol. Is it worth the vtec or the freedom of driving stick???

I'll post more info on the cars and pics as well. Thanks

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol really???? that was out there. I actually the way those look but there are something about them that I dont trust lol

bmac9269

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get the manual it has half the mileage that shouldnt even be a question

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have one, and trust it...you could get an 03.5 Speed Protege for cheaper than that...

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I found some protege but they are all autos but are you talking about the sedan or the wagon?