new 2009 civic

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doesn't look very different than the previous models. those wheels are ugly as hell, though.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grrr........ dont they usally wait like 5 years to change the body styes........

of course they would only wait 3 this time
They didnt, it just a mid-model refresh, much like they did for the 99-00, and the 04-05. Only difference visually is the redisigned front bumper, grill, clear corners, EX wheels and the chrome thing on the trunk (4dr non-Si). They also offer an LX-S package now.

For the record, i dont like it.

USCG Civic

5+ Year Member
the only thing i dont' really like about the 09's are the wheels, and the chrome on the bumper.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only thing i dont' really like about the 09's are the wheels, and the chrome on the bumper.
The new Si wheels arent half bad i guess, but yeah those EX wheels are blah!

ryanM

Grrr........ dont they usally wait like 5 years to change the body styes........

of course they would only wait 3 this time
umm no they usually wait 2-3 years to facelift

88..89-91

96-98...99-00

01-03....04-05

06-08...09+

pretty simple..

it looks better to me.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I agree the new refresh looks nice in person, especially teh Si coupe, i will be getting the 09 front and fogs for my Si sedan when i can, maybe be able in about a year, lol.

He-Man

5+ Year Member
I agree the new refresh looks nice in person, especially teh Si coupe, i will be getting the 09 front and fogs for my Si sedan when i can, maybe be able in about a year, lol.
I agree, the new style looks so much better in person, i could not believe these disastrous pics after i've gone to the dealer. So my advice is never judge these things based on pics.