New and a noob *sighs*

DJRushMoney

Im new to this forum and want to get some ideas on how to mod my car from cosmetics to speed but basically all around knowledge. I have a 93 civic sedan EH9 with a Ls swap I live in ny so if there is anyone that can take me under the wing and show me the ropes it would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 IG: DJRushMoney

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With a name like DJ Rush Money I see a lot of rice in your future;)

I'm kidding dude, and welcome. I'm nowhere near New York and I'm as dumb as a box of s**t or I would help you

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome:

This forum is a huge wealth of knowledge. Basically, plan a course of action, then start browsing the forum for what you need!
I'd start with cleaning up your engine bay, particularly that valve cover. That thing is thrashed lol. A quick rundown on getting that thing cleaned up: cover your distributor, spark plug wires, and any other exposed electrical components with plastic/trash bags and duct tape, spray a good amount of degreaser on the whole engine (make sure it's cool before you do this. Spraying cold liquid on a hot engine = bad), let it soak for about 2 minutes, then rinse it off with a hose. If you have a pressure washer, that's even better.

As for the valve cover, there are numerous guides on the entire process of stripping and repainting it. Do some research, and go for it!

DJRushMoney

Good looks guys i feel welcome anything else besides the cleaning the engine?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 IG: DJRushMoney

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
body work and paint, lower it, get some wheels, lip, fog lights, call it day, here is my old sedan..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had function and forn type 1's and loved them . Alit of people like progress coils too.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blehhhhhhhh.

There's better out there.