5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well wow.. thats gotta suck..

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ahh! Couldn't bare to see that happen to my car =*( I even heard, that cops will stop you if your car looks has modified performance parts, that could be used for street racing.. And they might Impound it, Maybe even destroy it. Which is bull...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Stop you and open the hood of your car, to check if you modified it...

Even if it just looks like you have it abit modified from the exterior..

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and i live in the ontario area and have red rims. hmmm. i must be a street racer if i got red rims. crunch :(

*theDirtiest

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wtf? modified != street racing

and there's nothing we can do about it, since "driving is a priviledge, not a right" .... baaaah

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats when u tell them...they do have legal drag strips and if they do take ur car take there ass to court

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think id kill someone for doin that to my car.. its just not right to Destroy Personal Property, i can see if it get imponded and you leave it there for awhile, but its just not right to destroy something like that, atleast make you sell it.. its bad enuff most cars that get stolen get crushed.. ahh well i hope it takes awhile to reach jersey..

and that modified Bullshit WTF?? i guess im gunna be disconnectin my hood release cable..

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
loving ur new avatar case... as to ur car info... u do know honda has engines with hemispherical combustion chambers, right?

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im movin to canada. (kristin kreuk lives there..... bonus :D)

*theDirtiest

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
loving ur new avatar case... as to ur car info... u do know honda has engines with hemispherical combustion chambers, right?

yea i didnt think it sounded so well but i guess its all right.. and what the hell is Hemispherical Combustion Chambers?? all i know is the basics. Pistons,rods, Crank ,Valves, Springs, Cams.. ETC im not into all the technical things

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think thats when the spark plug sits in the center of the combustion chamber. something to that effect. =)

*theDirtiest

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
im movin to canada. (kristin kreuk lives there..... bonus :D)

*theDirtiest

i wouldnt mind moving to Canada myself... i swear the part i go to has no ugly chicks all model types.. and if they are there either Old or married.. the couple times i went i was with my girl so i didnt get to lucky with the girls up there, but the times she wasnt there i did get lucky and them girls are freaky.. its Truely Pussy Galore

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
i wouldnt mind moving to Canada myself... i swear the part i go to has no ugly chicks all model types.. and if they are there either Old or married.. the couple times i went i was with my girl so i didnt get to lucky with the girls up there, but the times she wasnt there i did get lucky and them girls are freaky.. its Truely Pussy Galore
they do have some beautiful girls out there man. i swear. i just need to learn some french. =)

*theDirtiest

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Stop you and open the hood of your car, to check if you modified it...

Even if it just looks like you have it abit modified from the exterior..
yeah... super duper gay!!! That's what happened to me :(

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
they do have some beautiful girls out there man. i swear. i just need to learn some french. =)

*theDirtiest

yea me too but i Try.. one good thing is my sister inlaw Speaks French so i have her talk for me and then i take over from there.. as soon as her cuz comes to visit ill get a pic of her.. shes comin around Oct/ Nov.. this chick is so beautiful i messed with her acouple times but the last time she was here she got all scared like she dont like d**k no more..