New car

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
Yeah I was thinking mostly white with alittle bit of either red or blue. I'm
16 and don't have a job so any progress will be slow.
what do you do for a job? Diligently put 20 +/- bucks a pay check into a savings account. It works REALLY well.

dsettle13

i dont have a job lol. planned on going to get applications tomorrow but gotta bring the car straight home so we can start working on it.

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
EJ8 boiii
welcome to the club

dsettle13

yeah looking at that definitly makes me want to go all white with little bit of red. red lip on the rim and red tow hook. maybe a red honda badge? ive seen a few people have that looks pretty good

dsettle13

i need to clean it bad. replaced the head gasket and its still burning a s**t ton of oil and timing isn't quite right. any other things i can do to fix these problems? might just swap it with an ls motor i found for $900

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lose the wang

15" wheels unless you plan on doing a brake upgrade

do a compression and/or leak down test on the motor to find out where your oil loss is coming from.

if the motor is toast, find a good, reliable import shop to build you a nice ls/vtec for a couple grand and don't look back...

dsettle13

Spoiler is for sale on craigslist. If I get an offer I like it's coming off. Keeping the wheels till after winter then definitly getting something smaller. How much do type-r spoilers sell for? Not sure what to sell it for

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hope you didnt list it as a "type r" spoiler... the type R was a hatchback. the spoiler for it was duck-bill shaped. i would start it at $50 obo

dsettle13

Found a guy with si wheels with brand new tires, selling the spoiler for 150, and trading my carbon fiber tail lights for a stock set. What do you guys think?