New car

dsettle13

yeah ill take that rubber piece off. and yess looks alot better, working on tailights now, dont really like the stock tails that are on these. would si tail lights fit?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ill take that rubber piece off. and yess looks alot better, working on tailights now, dont really like the stock tails that are on these. would si tail lights fit?
Yes SI's fit. I put them on my DX..almost everyone does.

dsettle13

sweet, ill be trying to get some as soon as possible! need more opinions on the spoiler, keep it or get rid of it? i cant decide.

dsettle13

wheres the cheapest place to buy them? i know ebay has 50/50 black and red ones but ebay stuff isn't the best..

dsettle13

can someone help me out and photoshop the spoiler off? ive tried but dont know how to do that kinda thing.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nice progress man. Looks so much cleaner without the spoiler. Nice work. Now just lose the fast and furious hood and you'll be gravy.

dsettle13

lol yeah hood and tail lights. hood will be hard to trade off the lights im just gonna save 100 and buy some

dsettle13

just seen a royal candy blue rota gt3 wheel that i really like. rota's arent all that good are they?