*NEW* Cervinis Body Kit (Sniper)

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
bulletholes own j00

(sadly thats what my car looked like in high school)
hahaha there is a good example of melt using his car in all aspects of life....ie shooting pracitce

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like it...but then again theres a lot of things i dont like that others do

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the hood is too muscle car - ish with the gauges in it. the front looks liek a pontiac... just not feelin the kit... maybe if it didn't have the altezzas or the way too played out wing it might look better...

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it think im gonna get it soon
ya right lol

FadedCivic

Honda GS-R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything about that body kit is weird and ugly, plus it cost alot, u can get a turbo or freakin lambo dorrs if ur looking for attention, but dont get that body kit, waste of money

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
everything minus hood, frontend, fenders, and wing... so basically the sideskirts and rearend are decent.everything else is crap. imho, of course. and yes, frontend DOES scream pontiac

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EVERYTHING IS GHEY ON THAT KIT!!!!!

except for the side skirts, im actually feelin those, pretty fuqqin sick!!!

the rear bumper wouldnt be TOO shabby if it didnt have fish girls on the sides...

the hood is phukin ridiculous... i finally see the pontiac front end everyone is metioning... yuck!

and the eyelids are ghey

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why is this in the lounge?

*moved to exterior/bodykits/detailing

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be nice for show, but not for go...besides, i own a hatchback, i doint even kno why im carin.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The cowl hood looks a little out of place. A cowl hood doesn't really belong on an import.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that kit is ghey! that wing is ghey! and that Pontiac is Uber Ghey! im diggin the color though. lol thats pretty much it

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the way the side skirts come up into the quarter panel "nice" that wing is fuggen nasty and for 2G's they can keep it.

BlueSi2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dotn like this kit at all looks like soem grand AM or somehting..not a fan at all..plue there is one word for this kit <<<:rice: >>>>:smileyR: