New Civic Owner Starting Tomorrow

David's Civic

Tomorrow I will be picking up my like new White 2010 Honda Civic 4dr 4cyl. I was wondering if anyone has put any body kits or have done any other mods to this particular model? I am looking to get a body kit and some head and tail lights. Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

David

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen people do the mugen front end conversion of these car and it's NICE IMO....just google 2010 mugen civic.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Civic isn't a Type-R would that be a problem? What does the Mugen Conversion consist of?
Not a problem it's made for usdm models to mimic the actual car.
includes a hood, fenders, bumper, grill, and headlights

it isn't cheap though. you'd probably be around 2k with professional install and paint.

and you wouldn't go any faster :P

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So its pretty much pointless then? ha
pretty much. unless you're making a show car and u want to be a little different. another problem with it is if you damage it or someone backs into your car you;d have to spend quite a bit on replacing whatever gets damaged. jdm stuff and fiberglass replica parts aren't exactly cheap.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Most exterior mods you put on a Civic are going to be pointless and serve no function. It is all up to you on how you want your car to look and what you will be doing with the car. Post some pics when you pick her up.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Read all stickies, use the search button for any tech related answers, post in Off-Topic to get to know other CC members, and don't forget to check out the South East section for local meets and such! Enjoy your stay!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been four days. Where the ride at? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk