New Fit Sport Price?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking at buying a 2010 Fit Sport with manual transmission. I've been shopping around and am finding out they are a little more expensive than I originally thought. Has anyone on here bought a Fit new, I'd like to find out what some other people have paid to see if I'm getting a good deal or not. You can PM me if you don't want to make it public. Thanks in advance.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cars.com or edmunds should have ballpark invoice prices. Invoice is usually what an affilite rate is and is usually the lowest a manager will haggle down. Don't believe the hype when they say that's what they get the car for. It's bullshit

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
without looking and basing it off of older models... I'd say they are in the 16k-18k ballpark

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my sister got one for $15,100 with a trade in of $3000, still hell of a deal

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The lowest I've been offered so far is $18,050 out the door including interest. It's better than where I started but I feel like it's still a little much.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats actually a pretty good deal, do you have a trade in?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, not trading anything in. The first dealer offered my $18,314 but that was without haggling. The second dealer started at $19,560 and came down to $18,050. I'm gonna try going back to the first dealer and see if they can do any better. There are another 2 dealers in the area that I'm going to check out too, I really want a silver one which I haven't found yet either.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought my 07 sport for 17,800 otd

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we have a 09 fit sport. its an auto. it gets great gas, does good grocery gettin but the seats are very uncomfortable. we did drive from FL to MA with it and it held up.

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was looking at a 09 fit and then i found a perfectly great 07 si for 5k cheaper. guess which one i bought. goodluck

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Summary for the Sport 4dr Front-wheel Drive Hatchback MSRP1 Invoice2
Base Price $16,410 $15,829
Destination $750 $750
Colors *
*Exterior Color N/C N/C
*Interior Color N/C N/C
Options *
STDEN Engine: 1.5L 16-Valve 4-Cylinder SOHC i-VTEC STD STD
STDTN Transmission: 5-Speed Manual STD STD
STDWL Wheels: 16" Alloy STD STD
STDTR Tires: P185/55R16 83H AS STD STD
PAINT Monotone Paint Application STD STD
STDTM Cloth Seat Trim STD STD
STDST Reclining Front Bucket Seats STD STD
STDRD Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System STD STD

Total Price. $17,160(MSRP) $16,579 (invoice)

just some numbers for you. I would also compare rates your bank will give you vs dealer rates.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda has 0.9% financing for 60 months right now.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not working now either so that's why I'm really sweating every penny

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we have a 09 fit sport. its an auto. it gets great gas, does good grocery gettin but the seats are very uncomfortable. we did drive from FL to MA with it and it held up.

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
yea i drove mine from Pennsylvania to Florida and back twice. got 41mpg at my best and it was fun.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=3955&idcategory=441
jhpusa said:
Here's your chance to own JHPUSA's Mugen 2007 Honda Fit (5-Speed)!
Our fit is practically brand new with only 2,200 miles!

$19,000

* JDM GD3 front end conversion
* Mugen Professional Aero Kit (side skirts, fr/rr bumpers, grill)
* Mugen Carbon Fiber Hood
* Mugen Roof Rear Spoiler & Wing
* Mugen Door Visors
* Mugen Seat Cover
* Mugen Buckskin Steering Wheel
* Mugen Oil Cap
* Mugen MT Pedal Set
* Mugen Shift Knob
* Mugen Shift Boot w Matching E-brake Cover
* Mugen Steering Boss
* Mugen Rear View Mirror Cover
* Mugen Front Strut Tower Bar
* Skunk2 PRO C Coilovers
* BLR Big Brake Kit
* AEM Cold Air System
* 17" Work XD-9 Wheels
* Honda iPod Music Link
* Honda Cargo Net & Cover

Last edited:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i drove mine from Pennsylvania to Florida and back twice. got 41mpg at my best and it was fun.
thank god for all the cup holders right? i do give it that much. and the way the seats fold up are pretty nifty. and yea.. dont quote me. but i think from FL to MA it costed us $90. if i remember correctly. or was it 110? somewhere around there. really cheap.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found a dealer that has a 2010 Blue Sensation Pearl Fit Sport with manual transmission coming in in one week. They've offered me $18,175 out the door and that's including financing. I'm going to go over there and see if I can't get the price down just a little bit but honestly, either way, I'm going to reserve it. This is the first new car that I've bought, any last minute things I should be wary of?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I found a dealer that has a 2010 Blue Sensation Pearl Fit Sport with manual transmission coming in in one week. They've offered me $18,175 out the door and that's including financing. I'm going to go over there and see if I can't get the price down just a little bit but honestly, either way, I'm going to reserve it. This is the first new car that I've bought, any last minute things I should be wary of?
there isn't a lot of haggling with new cars. If it were used, then yes. The markup on used cars is ridiculous.