New from Tn

~wicked~

Sup all.. i cross this site many times..thought id sign up.

I have 2006 Civic Si
sitton on 17" MB Battles
I also Plasti Dip the whole car

futer plans to roll fenders set it down some

heres a few pics

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
plasti dip doesnt look to bad but does need more low :D

what do you have in mind?

~wicked~

thanx im prob goin to throw some clear on it to give it some shine to it

also need to find the best way to lower the si ..prob shouldnt of gone with a 15 offset for wheels

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
feel free to pm me with any questions or problems you may have
looking pretty good man tuned in for more pics bay shots different angles etc
whats your plans for the motor?

~wicked~

thanx guys.
car is pretty stock recently aquired

i like to get my ride height first
then build the motor up then turbo it out but i have to fix a few things

my eps steering went out go tthat fixd today,, and my shifting is tough,, sometimes shifts great then sometimes its just oain in the rear, sometimes cant get into into for or second ,,im not sure what to make of it, maybe linkage needs lub?

IACivicSi

If the shifting is bad, check the shifter bushings, and possibly consider replacing the Mtf. Welcome, and good to see another 8th gen here.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much did it cost you to plasti dip the whole car???...

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
How much do you have to spend on suspension? I'm sure we could get you some good suggestions

~wicked~

Thanx guys..

ill be looking at the clutch pedal and the linkage today see what i need to do maybe some adjustments.

i plasti dip the car myself,, i spent right around 100 bucks

as for as lowereing,, id like to find something that will be a comfortable ride..but set me low enuff once i get my fenders rolled, something inexpensive but nothing to cheap either..

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
plasti dip actually sells something to give the plasti dip a shine to it. As for shifting you might want to look up and see if it is a problem with that year. I remember reading up that some had problems in like 3rd gear. Other than that good luck. Fellow 8th gen owner

~wicked~

thanx.. lovein the car besides the shifting issue.. i have done a lot of forum seraching... i did notice that there was issues with 3rd gear but as far as my car goes i have good luck with 3rd

Sometimes i have to start off in 3rd cuz i cant get it into 1st or 2nd even after warm up its a pain to git to into 1st n 2cn..then some days shifts like new car should,,,

when the car is off, i can switch gears with ease

read it could be shift linkage bushings, master cylinder..clutch dragg.. i dunno where to begin

IACivicSi

Do you have an aftermarket cold air intake? If so, check to see it's not hitting the connection to the MAF sensor. I've had similar problems, and you have to tuck some wires aside.

~wicked~

today was in the 60s..seem to do very well in warmer weather than colder.. under the hood is stock atm, no after market cold air yet..

i surely hope this can be an easy simple fix

~wicked~

Thanx.. its a lil more work than it seems but the end is very nice

this is the car when i first purchased it