New grill for the 8th gen Civic!!!!

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its all black wit someblack halo projector lights it would look awsome. Its okay If I have cash I would buy it. Ask them if its hard tom install. Plus the d**k frum australia wants 102 plus 80 shipping which hella gay.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's alright....

Nothing really special or out of the ordinary though.

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its nothing out of da ordinary but one of the pics shows it grey and the other shows it black so you can probably paint it to your vehicles color or close to it.

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jcmrules said:
Its nothing out of da ordinary but one of the pics shows it grey and the other shows it black so you can probably paint it to your vehicles color or close to it.[/QUOTE
yeah it comes ready for paint...]

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hrmm.. the only one I can find is for the JDM 8th gen. Would it even fit with the USDM ones?

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ruthless909 said:
As for installation it is uses the stock mounting points....
The only thing that concerns me is the clips on the bottom and how to get to them other than that looks easy to install.

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheCrazy1 said:
Hrmm.. the only one I can find is for the JDM 8th gen. Would it even fit with the USDM ones?
The guy told me it's a direct fitment for all USDM 8th gen civic.....

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jcmrules said:
The only thing that concerns me is the clips on the bottom and how to get to them other than that looks easy to install.
which clips are you talking about???

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jcmrules said:
Its all black wit someblack halo projector lights it would look awsome. Its okay If I have cash I would buy it. Ask them if its hard tom install. Plus the d**k frum australia wants 102 plus 80 shipping which hella gay.
As for the price , I think it might be because its made out of fiberglass :what:

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I see, those are not clips, If you look closely they are some type of hooks he used to keep the grill from falling when he took the pic :what:

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol:
ruthless909 said:
As for the price , I think it might be because its made out of fiberglass :what:
Its out of taiwan so there currency is less than ours this is what I calculated the total to be about 165 ish wit shipping . Its cool if its still available when i have $$ i will probably buy it.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That pic they show is the same as the CSX I do believe, I really like the back end of it

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ruthless909 said:
Oh I see, those are not clips, If you look closely they are some type of hooks he used to keep the grill from falling when he took the pic :what:
Cool When I get cash I will buy it.