Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
anyone have any experience with truhart coilovers?

stock life

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just curious...why do you type "stock life" at the end of ALL your posts? Is it like a Tourette's thing? OCD?

It isn't a signature because I have them turned off in tapatalk and it is there after every one. Plus sigs have a line to separate them from the actual post.

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Just curious...why do you type "stock life" at the end of ALL your posts? Is it like a Tourette's thing? OCD?

It isn't a signature because I have them turned off in tapatalk and it is there after every one. Plus sigs have a line to separate them from the actual post.
It is my sig. But i set it up in the tapatalk settings. Its not my sig for this specific forum.

stock life

bzzt

Welcome!
I'm just north of Dallas.
Your civic didn't come with a tachometer? My '95 five speed has one.

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Welcome!
I'm just north of Dallas.
Your civic didn't come with a tachometer? My '95 five speed has one.
Ha ha aren't you funny... Lol no tach or pass mirror from factory. No need for tach right now since its slow lol. Maybe you should be just south of dallas! Jk

Stock and Slow

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Btw i work in cedar hill. I drive a box truck. Been through carrolton quite a few times. Lol

Stock and Slow

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You crazy. I took my kids to the zoo and beach in San Diego last weekend and the roads had to be the worst roads I've ever been on. I-8 had some s***ty roads too.
california is bigger than just socal. I'm from Santa Barbara...quite a bit more fancy than busted ass san diego