New Guy want feedback!

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive already got the eibach sporline kit on it and that was about 2" im afraid to go any lower.
Nice ride. pretty clean...

you sure you have the Eibach Sportlines? I have them and my ride sits a lot lower than that. you still using stock struts?

MattHondaCivic

5+ Year Member
you sure you have the Eibach Sportlines? I have them and my ride sits a lot lower than that. you still using stock struts?
Yea im positive and yes its all stock just the springs.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See this is my drop on Sportlines, but I also have KYB AGX struts...

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea im positive and yes its all stock just the springs.
then it's prolly cuz you have stock struts... you should get aftermarket and it would look sick...

MattHondaCivic

5+ Year Member
then it's prolly cuz you have stock struts... you should get aftermarket and it would look sick...
Then what brand would u suggest i get if im on a tight budget. Also what size wheels and tires do u have cause mine are only 16's wrapped in 45's

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then what brand would u suggest i get if im on a tight budget. Also what size wheels and tires do u have cause mine are only 16's wrapped in 45's
The KYBs aren't that expensive. i was also on a budget when I bought them. I was an E2. i forgot what I paid for them. it was like 6 years ago when i bought them. in that pic i posted I'm on 17s, but now i'm on 16s also wrapped in 45s. I can post a more recent pic if you'd like so you can see what it looks like...

MattHondaCivic

5+ Year Member
That would be awesome i dont really know much about this so i thought that only the springs would lower it i didnt know the struts would make a difference

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That would be awesome i dont really know much about this so i thought that only the springs would lower it i didnt know the struts would make a difference
Yeah i'll post one up here soon...

I started out with the sportlines on stock, and after awhile, the ride became rough. I think it messes up your stock ones after awhile...

MattHondaCivic

5+ Year Member
thanks i got one more ? for you though what did u do to fix the camber problem cause its eating through my tires fast.

Tek-C