New Guy

efeder

Hey guys just joined the fourm today. Thought I would throw up some pics and say hello. Sorry for some crappy pics

And what is instore for it.... :shock:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Nice car man...

efeder

lol thanks I was threw them on to see which I like better. Any thoughts on them?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol you need 3 more blue/black wheels, i kinda like it

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the blue, its different. Most people on here will flame them tho. "if its bigger than 15 its bad"

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
meh, who cares what people on here think, i had some rota gt3's and i anodized the lip red, i like the anodized lip look

efeder

I have all four, two are black with the blue lip and the other two are white with a blue lip lol. I personally like 16's on eks

Hombre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to CC!

the blue ones looks good.. then drop it..

paint the skirts too...

nice car man..

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome! i used to have anodized purple lip on my rotas. i love the blue though!

and your lip doesnt look bad cuz its painted, but it still kinda fits weird huh?

efeder

welcome to CC!

the blue ones looks good.. then drop it..

paint the skirts too...

nice car man..
Yes the car is kind of high lol, that was the day after I installed H&R sport springs. The aren't much of a drop but they did settle a little bit since.

As far as the lip goes, I used the Metalcast "anodized" Blue. The picture sucks so it just looks like a bright blue lol. I don't think I like them on my car though but we'll see I guess

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad, looks like you have some condensation build up in your driver side head light though.

efeder

Yes I sure do! I actually black housed them myself and must not of completely sealed them. I don't care enough to fix it because the a little hazy anyway and I will be buying ctr's aventually

epikcong

i dont see why people have to have 15's to be nice? or better? its up to the person. i personally like 17-18's on my hatch.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like it's going to be pretty quick.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see why people have to have 15's to be nice? or better? its up to the person. i personally like 17-18's on my hatch.
4x4 or what, nah just joking man... Its your ride not mine...

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mettalicast paint ftw! i love that s**t, cheap and easy anodized look. But ive had bad experiences with it chipping, so i clear coat over it now.