new here, check out my EJ6!

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amazing progress man! i love your ride.

i think you should go with an apexi ws2 exhaust. all the power gains without a loud ricy fart can..

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amazing progress man! i love your ride.

i think you should go with an apexi ws2 exhaust. all the power gains without a loud ricy fart can..
I have the greddy version of the ws2 I the sp2.. doesn't sound too bad considering I have no cat...

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good
thanks bro...

Damn you have all the right mods haha. I love your suspension set up and the little details you put into it.
couldn't be happier with my suspension... its simply the best i've ever had..

Oh just seen the swap it looks awesome! How does it run?
runs great! got it chipped and tuned on a phearable.net ecu.. they do great work.. very happy with it.

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
sweet ass ride man i love it only thing i would change is the front end the 99-00 looks best in milano red IMO

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet ass ride man i love it only thing i would change is the front end the 99-00 looks best in milano red IMO
i like the 99-00 front end... but i'm trying to be original.. EVERYONE and their mothers do 99-00 conversions on there 96-98 civic's.. so i'm just going to be original.

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! Future mods?
11" brake upgrade, and edelbrock header are both on the way...then maybe a rear disk brake setup.. fresh paint.. and jdm fogs..i would also like to get a set of sir headlights..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like the 99-00 front end... but i'm trying to be original.. EVERYONE and their mothers do 99-00 conversions on there 96-98 civic's.. so i'm just going to be original.
Dude that was 2007 and 2008. Now everyone and their mothers is keeping or converting to 96-98 haha.

What did they do to your tune that made your car faster? Im glad youre having fun with it. :D

Tootall30

5+ Year Member
Damn bro hella sick ride, wat u do with the rims u had before? wat part of Washington u live in?

mpaired_7126

5+ Year Member
Very Nice. Looks Like My Ek Except For The Si Rims.
Tell Me How U Did Ur Exhaust System And Ur Cat With O2 Sensors

mpaired_7126

5+ Year Member
VERY NICE BRO. Id kill to have ur suspicion. love the red, si rims, lip, plz oem fogs lol.
by the way. hows ur setup on the exhaust?? the cat and the o2 sensor.
i wanna get headers with 2.5 inch pipes and apexi muff.
but the header and the o2 is the weird part. help plz????

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very Nice. Looks Like My Ek Except For The Si Rims.
Tell Me How U Did Ur Exhaust System And Ur Cat With O2 Sensors
The way mine is setup is with an obd1 Ecu. So I only need 1 o2 sensor.
Its in the OEM exhaust manifold..

VERY NICE BRO. Id kill to have ur suspicion. love the red, si rims, lip, plz oem fogs lol.
by the way. hows ur setup on the exhaust?? the cat and the o2 sensor.
i wanna get headers with 2.5 inch pipes and apexi muff.
but the header and the o2 is the weird part. help plz????
If u want a header with 2.5 pipes I have one for sale for 250. Its a tri y. It comes with the gaskets and an extension pipe to eliminate ur cat. The extension pipe will have to be welded onto ur b pipe though.

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well.. my edelbrock header should be here any day now.. and my 11" rotor s2k caliper package should also be on their way.. so whats everyone think i should do/get next for my civic??

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so as it turns out the edelbrock header that was supposed to be on its way... is out of stock and never to return... so i had to crap out and get a dc sports ceramic, also getting a new invidia N1 catback and test pipe.. my brake upgrade should be coming anytime now.. also got a 15/16 master cylindar.. and russle fuel line and blox fuel pressure regulator and fuel gauge.

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
probly gonna work on my car this weekend.. i got an assload of work to do to it.. i've got my ingalls rear camber kit.. im gonna lower it a inch or so more... fuel parts and wash and wax... stay tuned for a mega update!