Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice four door there, makes me wanna buy one

Reggaeton King

Society Needs A Change
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
props on the 4 door, looks good. dont see to many clean 4 doors.

and post sum engine pics!!!!

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
floored4door said:
No diss taken here, not my car but is a good friend of mine. Just wondering how you knew cause I didn't My ride is #104 in the sedan clan. Although next year I am going to do a EK 4 Door. Time to update, and go more JDM. Quite the conservative look that I am looking for. I joined JDMC and have seen you there a bit. Glad you turned out cooler than I thought. Us 4 doors need to stay together.

Peace!
hahaha, i'm all over jdmc i have like 6500 posts, i mod ek, random and the classifieds. check jdmc's ek show off your sedans thread.

and yeah sedan owners do need to stick together!!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude your car is the shiz!!! V.I.P style baby keep that badass silver trim to dude sets it off. Your car reminds of those Japanese Toyota Chasers all V.I.P style with the widebody's and deepdish rims man that is nice good job man! :D

blackciv4

Unaturally aspirated
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FINALLY got some pics of the motor. Hope they aren't too big! I need to do a little cleaning up of the wires and hoses but I am working on it(I am lazy). Check it.

rocky626

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yer car is clean looking! I would change the window trim to black to match with the "blacked out lookz" ^_^ Other than that, its nice!

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car is sick man, good job , dont like the girll, nice to see another blk on blk car

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks awesome, lovin the motor, i'd keep the chrome trim...it changes it up a little

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blackciv4 said:
Fields Vtech controller(fully tunned).
[sarcasm]glad to see you got your VtEcH controller fully tunned [/sarcasm]

vtech makes phones...

vtec is in hondas....

and how do you "fully tune" a vtec controller.. :roll:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
[sarcasm]glad to see you got your VtEcH controller fully tunned [/sarcasm]

vtech makes phones...

vtec is in hondas....

and how do you "fully tune" a vtec controller.. :roll:

BTW.. not digging the headlights.. but besides that the car is nice... no disrespect meant.. its just annoying when i see that.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
Dude.....you know you're talkin' to yourself, right???;)
just didn't want to be acused of "hatin" ya know.. lol

The car over all is nice.. There are a lot of things I wouldn't do, but I can respect the work. what I can't respect is ill informed enthusiasts. If you are gonna role like you know whats up. you better do your homework. If not people will perceive you as a fool. i dont knwo anything about the fields unit and that is why i asked how it is "fully tuned" but i sure as hell know its not a "vtech controller".. i hate that s**t.. lol

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i understand.....you'd be surprised at how many people have posted using VTECH. Its just one of those things that never seems to go away

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
yeah i understand.....you'd be surprised at how many people have posted using VTECH. Its just one of those things that never seems to go away
i expect it from people with stock dx's washer lights and stickers.. i dont expect it from someone with a supercharged swap..

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feelin the mugen grill or the spoiler... but other than that man, it looks great...