New here!

Fast

Hey everyone, i just found this site yesterday and i love it! I'm new to tuning and customization, i drive a 98 civic and i could use some tips on where to start. I will try to get some pics up soon.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
start with wheels and lowering it

Decipher

Registered VIP
Start with flame decals on your doors, fake hood scoop, and find yourself a nice big high-rise wing for the trunk!

Ok, I'm just playing. Welcome to the site. I agree with GA, give it a nice low stance.

Next I would address any factory equipment/parts, whether mechanical or visual, that you might benefit from upgrading or replacing(any things that are broken or noticeably worn that might take away from the aesthetic or functionality of the car). I made sure I took care of things like that before I started doing extra s**t... got the car back into factory operating condition using OEM quality or better replacements.

That's kind of an obsessive compulsive thing I have to do with every car I've ever owned. I hate s**t that's broke or doesn't work. It's all got to be right... emblems, buttons and knobs, bulbs, cup-holder covers, fixtures and trim... the little things will drive me crazy!

Fast

haha i think it means theres more miles on the body and the 82819 is how many miles is on the engine. but thats just my guess