10+ Year Member
nice car....allows would look better than chrome though....welcome to cc

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it PINK? Or red? Get some better pics mang! And is it currently damaged or WAS it? Need more info...:welcome: to CC....lose t3h dhrome y0!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welcome and moved to proper section.

02lwrdrdcivic

5+ Year Member
It is the red, the last picture is the most acurate and recent. I bought the car in sept., 2 weeks after it got hit, and now it is all fixed...I kind of want to get black wheels with a chrome(or machined polished lip)..., and everyone is telling me NO WING..what does everyone think...let me know thanx

02lwrdrdcivic

5+ Year Member
lol...actually that WAS me..b4 i lost 60 pounds...damn i was big...lol(dont worry i didnt take it to offense)...atleast thats not me nemore

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome to the site, from one new member to another. nice car, don't like chrome wheels personally, and I would think that your car would look alot better with out them, but if you're happy with them that is all that matters, welcome once again.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome bro..looks great before the accident...! :welcome:

02lwrdrdcivic

5+ Year Member
lol....i think the chrome is gunna stay for a little while until i get some money to get black wheels(i think)....gotta pay off some credit cards first...also its not bro it would be the girl version of that. Yup Yup im a chick lol...