New Kil

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
today i racedmy friend he owns a like 94 jeep cherokee....6 cylinder....i took him first run by notmuch, hetook me second time, my luanch was bull s**t....i SMOKED him third time by about 2-3 cars....just an update ;)

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats funny.. man I remember racing v6 mini-vans in my automagic stock 95 DX .. a few years back

-Leon

aPok RaceR

bLunTed
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasting your gas...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good for you "the reaper"

who's your next target??

and rayray... fix your sig..

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought you had a b16a? if so that SUCKS!!!!!! lol!

edit* sucks that he beat you. not the engine. lol

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do have a b16a, and yes the reason he won is only becuase i didnt let the ebrake down on teh second run, well not all the way at elast, so there was to say a little friction slowing me down....and why was i wasting gas? i dont pay for gas, why should i care?

aPok RaceR

bLunTed
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BioHazard the Reaper
i do have a b16a, and yes the reason he won is only becuase i didnt let the ebrake down on teh second run, well not all the way at elast, so there was to say a little friction slowing me down....and why was i wasting gas? i dont pay for gas, why should i care?
oh..my bad..i didnt know...but d00d come on a cheroke?? is that worth a race?? if it is...then c00l...congrats to you.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by aPok RaceR
oh..my bad..i didnt know...but d00d come on a cheroke?? is that worth a race?? if it is...then c00l...congrats to you.
who cares are you the one racing?? didn't think so...