New member, old to the game :)

hgocasca

What's up CC? Been creepin the interwebs on you guys for a few years when I need little bits of info and what not. I'm coming from clubintegra.com so I'm familiar with the layout and crowd I'll be coming across. Hopefully a bunch of smartass' like the other forum I'm on ha ha. Anywho, my name is Chris. I have a 92 eg8. Just picked it up a few weeks ago. I'll start a build thread when there's more to show off than wheels, suspension and a JRSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hgocasca

Interesting, I forgot that I created an account when I had my 99hx. Well, I guess I'm not new just reborn here lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! Welcome

hgocasca

Welcome man, paint looks great! :thumbs up

Thanks, it's all about the angle ;) looks like poo in person on the passenger side. Typical wheel well rust and RF door rust below the moldings. Drivers side is ok. Not sure what my plans are for it, but I'm sure it'll revolve around the JRSC it came with. Not interested in going turbo, yet......

hgocasca

Update: the belt finally got put back on the jrsc. It's hitting the full 6psi, not very exciting at all. I'm actually let down by it quite a bit. Needs a tune but is running ok on the supplied parts from the kit. 170* t-stat, fmu and colder plugs.