New member with a few cars

bairdandrew77

Hi everyone. New member to this forum but a regular on a couple other forums and not new to cars. Don't know how active this forum is, but it's on Tapatalk, so I figured I may as well join.

Anyways, Here's my cars. I currently have an 89 CRX getting a GSR swap, 90 CRX with a SOHC ZC, 90 CRX parts car, 72 Trail 90, 81 Trail 110, 95 Aerostar, 81 Suburban restoration project, and I'm helping my brother with an 82 Camaro Z28 getting an LT1 with T56 swap and carb-fuel injection conversion as well as a basic overbored 350 from that Camaro into an 85 K20 Chevy pickup.

In the past I've had a few cheap trucks here and there, an 86 CRX DX that stayed stock, 88 Integra with the uncommon DOHC D16A1, and my favorite.. A 1999 Accord coupe with a JDM H23A VTEC swap, that thing was a beast.

So there's my car history for the most part, hope I'd be able to help out you guys on here as well as receive guidance when needed.

Still miss this car...

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site!

To add to Mr Baker's post, uncommon would be the b17 motors. I've only seen a handful of them at car shows in action over the last 16 years. B16a2 or b16a3 are USDM's here. B16a with no number is JDM then. I had a b16a2 in my old si clone a few years ago.

bairdandrew77

Thanks. I know what a b16a/a2/a3/etc are. I said uncommon because they used to be really common but now they're not around much anymore, most likely scrapped, and I rarely ever see a 1st gen integra or even an old d16a1 swapped civic or crx. Maybe it's different and common in other parts of the country. But I've just seen a million times more b and k swaps than these ones.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a whole lotta cars and a whole lotta projects goin on.. I wouldnt know where to start

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Utah huh? Interesting. I bet your neighbors hate you :rolf:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! Looks like you've got your hands full. Definitely interested to see the gsr in the 89 Crx!

bairdandrew77

Yeah I have to prioritize them. Unfortunately the b18c1 crx won't be ready for at least another year, too many other things need to come first :(

And Utah's actually not bad depending on where you live. Too bad I don't live in a nice place haha too many police complaints

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I have to prioritize them. Unfortunately the b18c1 crx won't be ready for at least another year, too many other things need to come first :(

And Utah's actually not bad depending on where you live. Too bad I don't live in a nice place haha too many police complaints
What part of utah? Looks like price area :what:

bairdandrew77

Most pictures are in or close to the Ogden area, I don't think I've ever been to price yet. I'm guessing you've been to Utah before?