New Pic Of EM1. Slambed!!!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thing with the pics is that you cant tell where the end of the tire is. cause the acr and them blend together

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower!!!! :D

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
:lol: what you got?
cmon now... what kind of question is that? for as long as I've been here and as many times as you've seen my car in the 5th gen section... 15" Konig Greenlights. Discontinued and extremely gorgeous. I can get them sanded down and repowdercoated if you want.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
cmon now... what kind of question is that? for as long as I've been here and as many times as you've seen my car in the 5th gen section... 15" Konig Greenlights. Discontinued and extremely gorgeous. I can get them sanded down and repowdercoated if you want.
i know ive seen urs b4. i dont know i realy love my rims. why dont u put urs up for sale

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
i know ive seen urs b4. i dont know i realy love my rims. why dont u put urs up for sale
I would, but I don't have anything else to put on my car while I wait. The best idea so far has been thought up by Jason (slambed_civic). He's going to look for SI rims, buy them for me and then trade me straight up so that his sedan still has rims, my car will still have rims while I wait for the SI and a smooth transaction will take place.

basoccer17

oki bum
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop it lower.......hey is there different between ground control and skunk2 adjustable coilover......and how much does a camber kit help?

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
basoccer17 said:
drop it lower.......hey is there different between ground control and skunk2 adjustable coilover......and how much does a camber kit help?
a camber kit will save you from buying new tires and camber wear

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I would, but I don't have anything else to put on my car while I wait. The best idea so far has been thought up by Jason (slambed_civic). He's going to look for SI rims, buy them for me and then trade me straight up so that his sedan still has rims, my car will still have rims while I wait for the SI and a smooth transaction will take place.
see that would be my prob too is casue i wouldnt have and rims for it

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
see that would be my prob too is casue i wouldnt have and rims for it
I was hoping you'd have steelies or something :twisted:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought my car was too high too. then i drove around for a week and it settled a bit. i'd say lower the rear more for sure tho. Lookin' good Jake :thumbs up

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
I thought my car was too high too. then i drove around for a week and it settled a bit. i'd say lower the rear more for sure tho. Lookin' good Jake :thumbs up
i knew i should get my wifes opinion