5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude where'd you get those eye lids?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont remember the lids either.....I like those hood pins....you should keep them....you know what would look tight....some CF sideview mirrors....actualy....your car looks fine as it is, I wouldnt change it

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not "hating" or anything, I was wondering what the purpose of eyelids are, is it to flow with the hood or something? car looks good, I love that old pic with the red brick wall...

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
not "hating" or anything, I was wondering what the purpose of eyelids are, is it to flow with the hood or something? car looks good, I love that old pic with the red brick wall...
yeah thats what there for

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ how do you like the 7th gen engines?

Raxxu

n00b with a ride
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone know a good location where they sell eyelids? More specifically a place I can get some for my vivid blue '04 SI.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
^^ how do you like the 7th gen engines?
the d17 sucks, some year i plan on doing a k20 swap, but by the time i save up that much money my car will be paid off and ill just get a better car.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude where did u get the lip kit from? and i have a high flow cat if you wanna buy it off me for a decent price. later dude

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean man...threw me off thinking it was the 96 - 00 civic w/ the eye lids and all...keep up the good work...