New Pics

Mr. Cheezle

5+ Year Member
Yea still crappy camera phone but you get the idea =)

Primed

Painted

Dash Repainted

Doors are drying now so they're out.

Air drying in the Florida sun

I just like this one

New center console, armrest, smoked corners, and shift boot on its way from Password JDM should be here Wed!
Later

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, what kind of rims is that on your ride

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's weird, but i'm really diggin that color

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice, nice to see a nice hatch is right on down the road

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looken nice =)
its great to see that some people here in FL arent ricers..
its terrible down here lol..

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man, rock that car on the lawn. I like the s2000 sitting sideways on the lower grass patch too. looks good though, looks like you've put some work into your car, it's payed off.

Mr. Cheezle

5+ Year Member
Got my stuff in...some more pics

Before

After
Still need to paint floorboard on driver side. But need 2 days off in a row from work HA!

Still some pieces I need to paint/repaint but she's coming along.
I think I'm just gonna get a loan since I dont have a car payment and just pay to put a gsr in. Getting tired of the old beat up single cam. Later!

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
take it from a banker, get a credit line, tiny bit higher interest rate but your payment is going to be next to nothing compared to a straight out personal loan. and you can use it like a credit card, so you draw out like 3k for a swap, you pay off a grand, let's say you find a good deal on something, you can draw out the other grand if you want with no penalty. it's basically a loan/credit card. you have to go to the bank to do a draw, unless you connect it to your checking account than if your checking account goes negetive it'll pull from the credit line and you won't get a overdraft charge. trust me, it's like a honda guys dream. I have one that's specifically for "car repairs/upgrades" IT'S AWESOME!!!
Just my .02 cents when it comes to car financing haha, I don't know a bunch about honda's so i'm not always a help with technical questions, but I can help with money stuff haha

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
take it from a banker, get a credit line, tiny bit higher interest rate but your payment is going to be next to nothing compared to a straight out personal loan. and you can use it like a credit card, so you draw out like 3k for a swap, you pay off a grand, let's say you find a good deal on something, you can draw out the other grand if you want with no penalty. it's basically a loan/credit card. you have to go to the bank to do a draw, unless you connect it to your checking account than if your checking account goes negetive it'll pull from the credit line and you won't get a overdraft charge. trust me, it's like a honda guys dream. I have one that's specifically for "car repairs/upgrades" IT'S AWESOME!!!
Just my .02 cents when it comes to car financing haha, I don't know a bunch about honda's so i'm not always a help with technical questions, but I can help with money stuff haha
I hate to say it but I disagree, again like he said this is my 2 cents... Anyways, credit lines suck because all you ever do is use that money keeping you in debt for freaking ever.... I say save and get it, however if you want then go for it but get a loan.... Pay off the loan and be done with it. I am a financial adviser for a company that helps people get away from the banks and get away from being in debt FOREVER. It is not always about the payment or the interest, it is HOW much will you pay in the end, tiny payment High interest like he said you will be screwed into paying 2-3x the original loan. Low interest is good but so is the time of the loan. Anyways, GL with car, it is smokin and with a new engine will be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cheezle

5+ Year Member
Thx for all the comments and opinions guys. I appreciate all input. Average quote im getting for a gsr swap with the shop providing everything is 4-5k. Unfortunatly I don't have enough knowledge right now to buy a motor off someone and know if its a sound motor. New to the whole thing in general. Was always an audio guy. With a regular job and bills it would take me forever to save that. Thats where the loan thing or possibly the credit line thing comes into play. So, I'll keep you guys updated =) Later!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow.....

on top of it looking absolutely horrible, is there any reason you did this?
or did you just have some spray paint lying around and you REALLY needed to use it?

removing carpet and replacing it with rattle can... nothing rice about that. [/sarcasm]

but at least the shift boot has red stitching, otherwise the car would be a complete loss.