new project d16z6

notaperson

Hey, new civic owner, and new to forum, lookin for some opinions and input on starting points and reputable internet stores for parts. Ride is a 95 Si 2 Dr 5 spd. Considering swapping to a b18c or workin out the d16. Don't want a bolt on build. My endgame is hoping for 350+ whp. Turbo, stroke and forged internals. Any input on even tuning tips to start with would be greatly appreciated.

Bigmeech45

welcome theres alot of sites , the few i know are jhpusa.com , andysautosports.com , and rockauto.com for oem parts

notaperson

Thanks for the welcome, I have read a lot of bad / sketchy reviews on andys autosport. Any experiences? Or input? Also to add to the discussion, input on upgraded rads? I've heard of some people running stock rads in 350+ HP applications, is it worth it to go with a bigger or aluminum "performance" rad for future upgrades. Also looking at upgrading fuel system. Kinda new to the sport compact thing, looking into a new fuel pump, regulator rail and injectors. Suggestions or input? Size of injectors to go with? Recommended pressure ? size of throttle body? Working on a bullet proof n/a built to upgrade to a turbo setup later.

EJoe1

hey there new member as to the d16z6 they are fun but .. they lack the throw back power of the dohc vtec if u plan on doing turbo and such urself checkout myhomemadeturbo.com it will help a bit ....i know it helped me ..as to what parts sites i use ebay ..i know iknow ebay sucks but .. if u know what u r looking for u might get a deal good luck