New Rims ! YaY! jus no tires yet...*cry*

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
am I the only one who thinks they look like dog s**t?

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x2.. U shld get 205/45/16.
yea asked the guy at summit racing, he looked up that size, and checkem out on this site to get an idea of how they'd look, and guessing thats the prfect size =)

DarkCreep - yea i actually was gonna get 17's but saw them on another guys civic out here and they are just too big to me personally. not sure on the weight tho.

Suanico - i saw the size tire on a eclipse...different car i know but they looked like a good size. but yea your right lol

honda98civic - was going after the raptor tire hahaha

dorifto83 - and yes you are, black and chrome lipped is one of the basic rim colors you'll find around. sry you hate them so much.

umair - the car is hte metallic green but getting it painted a color i created when i was in school, basiclly a dark blue rasberry with blue flake

than kyou all for the comments and feed back on the tire selection. :D

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
dorifto83 - and yes you are, black and chrome lipped is one of the basic rim colors you'll find around. sry you hate them so much.
Post some pics when you put them on the car, normally I like that color combo but it just seems riced out to me. Props to you for not getting all butthurt that somebody didn't like them :thumbs up

da hulk

5+ Year Member
i would get 215/45 cuz i had sum 17 with 245/45s nd they rubbed in bumps...but yu got 16s so who knows if theyl rub

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah 45 will def rub.....I got 205 40R 17's and the back rubs not to bad, but still noticable. Ill sell u mine with tires for 500

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gl on the 245. your not going to want to buy tires twice

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
the WHEELS are alright, not too much of a fan... BTW rims are the lip of a WHEEL... they're not rims

JDMNorth

Work In Progress.
5+ Year Member
Specification Sidewall Radius Diameter Circumference Revs/Mile Difference
185/65-14 4.7in 11.7in 23.5in 73.7in 859 0.0%
245/45-16 4.3in 12.3in 24.7in 77.5in 817 5.2%

Your tires will be 5.2% bigger then stock, which means you'll go A. Slower, B. Rub like f**king BALLS, C. riding like a tank, D. look stupid, E. have to cut your fenders to fit them in and F. 245's on a civic...there's ABSOLUTLY no point.

but I like the rims, go with 205/45R16 they're the closest to the stock size in 16's.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should go with 205-45-16 for your tires. but whatever you can get cheap go with it.