New Rims

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just ordered sum new rims today i got rota jamgs..theyre red with a silver lip 16's...i know theyre rotas but im n hs so i cant afford sum expensive ass mugens or volks lol..how do u thnk thell look on my 95 ex coupe

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think they'll look great. What size tires were you thinking of going with...?

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my civic is stock ride height but im thnkn of lowering it to make the 16's look good.. im goin with 16x7 rim and tire will b 205/40/16 or 204/45/16 idk on which one i should pick any advice...and what do u guys recommend as a good tire?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Falkens, lol.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant picture that looking good.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hes kinda right, its hard enough to pull off red rims, and i really dont think red jmags will look to good on anything, and if i remember his last shoot his rims are actually very well suited to his hatch

i also have rotas but i picked the torques in a steel gray because when i got them i didnt see a lot of people with them and they arent flashy... because honestly no one wants to show off that they have rotas

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanted to be diffrent than anyone else around here even if its rotas... plus my coupe is whit so i thought whit with the red jmags would look rele clean

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
niiiiiiiiiiiiccceee

get em on a flat/stealth black finish hatch;)

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i gota a white coupe so ill see how they look first then ill get back to you on the flat black ;) haha lol

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
U might be able to pull it off, if your car is slammed

I recently got some red dr 16s, which are kinda like gt3's. They're about to go on a VSM hatch. so we'll see how it turns out.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think that'll look sick. leave em red. i've never seen neone rockin that look.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats that suppose to mean..what kinda rims are u running that u think look good?
Ive seen real M7's on Hondas for 11 years, I can tell you straight out that a red color way is going to look terrible... Let alone they are knockoffs. In my opinion red on white had a pretty good run a few years ago but now its just tacky. I would just go with silver, they would look more like the real deal and not obvious generics.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha lol i guess this guy thinks i made of money im in hs bro thats all i can afforrd and i think they will look tight so... what do u guys recomend to go with as far as tires like model and siz??

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well just got them mounted on sum 195/50/16 falken azenis' today :p i think they look good but lowering springs will be hear nad installedhopefully by the end of the week so ill post up pics then.

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
well just got them mounted on sum 195/50/16 falken azenis' today :p i think they look good but lowering springs will be hear nad installedhopefully by the end of the week so ill post up pics then.
Stay in school kid. Your spelling and typing are horrid.

I have a white 95 EX, I considered the red, but with all the black trim pieces and all, I think I am going to be rockin something with a black center, if not solid black. But it's your car. You do what makes you happy. I remember my first car. I took advice from everyone. I was never happy with it. Sit back look at it and imagine. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

Rota's are fine. Sure they are knock-offs of everything. But for the budget minded person who is out to achieve a particular look, they work. If you aren't auto-Xing or racing and need light weight and strong, who cars. Blue paint is blue paint, if it looks the same to you, then visually your senses will be satisfied.

Keep rockin the Rota's! Its your car, enjoy it. I am probablly going to be rockin the Konig Feathers in a 15. Only about 10lbs each.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeez u dont have to be so harsh about the spelling it was late and i was tired lay off lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha lol i guess this guy thinks i made of money im in hs bro thats all i can afforrd and i think they will look tight so...
So don't ask how they will look because that is the only reason I responded.