New Rims

victor.m

5+ Year Member
Just let us see how it looks man, those aren't my taste but I'm curious to see how it turns out =)

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
very few cars can pull them off.
Definately agree. They either look really good or really bad.

The two cars I saw I thought pulled them off the best was a solid white Gen5 w/ full body kit and a 89 CRX that was totally pimped out with lambo doors, Z3 fenders, a dark metalic silver bowling ball paint job. Though on it I still think black or gunmetal centers would have REALLY set it off.

EFSEDANSQUAD

(~EF SEDAN SQUAD~)
5+ Year Member
The Jmags Will Look good on there i gotta 89 gun metal civic sedan wit the Gun metal Jmags..They talked about mine 4 ever till i finally got them ......Some people just hate ya digg..Your Ride probley looks better than theres who knoes but the Jmags Iz sharp post up some pics

~(89~SEDAN~TYPE~R)~

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i suprisingly agree with turbo95eg6 on this...unless its champ white other wheel colors would look better, but its YOUR car and if u think it looks good thats what matters. you should never settle for cheaper performance parts, if you cant afford the better "part" just save your money. who cares if it takes 3 extra months to save some more cash...wouldnt u rather roll something better?

example: ive been saving for two months for my silk road coilovers, i could have easily bought somethin cheaper like tein basics but i saved and will have something a million times better.

Ub3RdoRK

ZoMGRoFLCoPTER
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and they think 400 dollar rims can handle heavy abuse. if your gonna play your gonna pay. but if you want something for the street....who cares who makes them because id rather not have a set of advan Rg's and have them jacked after i spend 1800 on them and no i dont care about if thats the price or not. its a figure of speech...
sometimes fashion is more affordable than function
but dont get me wrong i would love to have works or something but i cant and i have a 10 year old honda civic...so.....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i suprisingly agree with turbo95eg6 on this...unless its champ white other wheel colors would look better, but its YOUR car and if u think it looks good thats what matters. you should never settle for cheaper performance parts, if you cant afford the better "part" just save your money. who cares if it takes 3 extra months to save some more cash...wouldnt u rather roll something better?

example: ive been saving for two months for my silk road coilovers, i could have easily bought somethin cheaper like tein basics but i saved and will have something a million times better.
I wasn't knocking rotas, just their colorways. If one were to get fakes, you should at least go with the exact replicas instead of some hideous colorway that was never meant to be produced.

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wasn't knocking rotas, just their colorways. If one were to get fakes, you should at least go with the exact replicas instead of some hideous colorway that was never meant to be produced.

agreed, i wasnt trying to specifically, but thats just the picture i found. yeah that color scheme is "meh". but thats only my opinion.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should have gone with 195/45/16's....then again, you might be fine with the 50's...we'll see. Post pics when you get the chance.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't even think the circuit 8's came in red?

i like some of the j-mag's. it depends on the car. i love the gold-plated ones but their waaaayyy to expensive for what they are.

to the op, i wish u luck with ur purchase. post pics then. i look forward to seeing them.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna see pics of these on the car when u get them up.
i got this rims as well, and they are not on yet until i can get them mounted + balanced.