New Rims

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
arent the drags polished? i think the look really good polished, i think the red looks tacky, but the car def looks fresh cant lie. good work bro!!!!!
thanks! sometimes it seems so hard to please you CC ppl :roll:
yes they're drag, yes they're polished, and yes i have all 4 dnt be an idiot. all pics so far jus happend to be drivers side. we got last min snow here so i dnt wanna get out n slush n take pics. forgot about these

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ooohhh my ! the sad thng is i wanna go take a pic just to prove u wrong but im not......not yet. haha

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh...what size are those because they look really small on your car!

Check these out!

And Bear_Times are you from IL? If so where?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it looks nice :-)

ebay specials ?
NO not ebay specials holy f**k why does everyone insist s**t i get is from ebay. i get everything for my car from http://www.emotorusa.com/ they're a local shop.
they rims arent Jmags, they're Drag Dr-27s
rims are 15s only reason they "look small" is cuz your just looking at the color part of the rim they have a polished lip

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NO not ebay specials holy f**k why does everyone insist s**t i get is from ebay. i get everything for my car from http://www.emotorusa.com/ they're a local shop.
they rims arent Jmags, they're Drag Dr-27s
rims are 15s only reason they "look small" is cuz your just looking at the color part of the rim they have a polished lip
they look good don't get me wrong...and yes..that's what makes the rims look tiny...they're 15's and powder coated in the middle.

How come you went 15's budget?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no my budget's no problem i used to have some monster 17s on there but it was just time to get new shoes for the ride and when i went looking i found those. i like the way civics sit on 15s, fell in love with these rims and finally got'em. the cars not dumped all the way cuz my driveway is on a lil incline and where it meets the road is f**kd so i gotta pull a houdini to get out without scraping my 3" exhaust thats low as f**k under the car lol
i should make a build thread to show how far ive come......

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
i dont understand why people rock red wheels...i see alot of tegs with red gt3 and such. is it a fad?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its what all the kewl kids are doing......guess your not kewl lol idk i was gonna get black but i didnt want murdered out civic i dont like black on black i hate the color blue thought of doin all polished no color but i just liked these in red idk

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
its what all the kewl kids are doing......guess your not kewl lol idk i was gonna get black but i didnt want murdered out civic i dont like black on black i hate the color blue thought of doin all polished no color but i just liked these in red idk
lol there is some truth to that