New Rota Wheels :) :/ :(

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another bootleg knockoff which i'm sure everyone on here will have in a month or so. they should call this place clubrota.com

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha no s**t

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bklynEG said:
another bootleg knockoff which i'm sure everyone on here will have in a month or so. they should call this place clubrota.com
bwahahaha.

*looks at car* ....s**t.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bklynEG said:
Do I here a little resentment in there... :lol:

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just to let you know people.. rota's are made in the phillipines.. where i basically come from.. thats sucks... because they usually do cheap copies of the orginal stuff...

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish Rota would make CE28N replicas because I can't exactly afford a $2000 set of real f**king Volk wheels.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
rota gets a thumbs up from me! smart company because they make copies of rims that people want. that is why they are so successful. both the mugen m7 and work RSZ-R wheel are discontinued. only way of getting them is from people or shops that store them up to sell it a grip cause its new. both wheels will run over $1k for a used set. rota will probaby offer then under 500 which is less then half the price of the real wheels.
i agree with you..

i think its hysterical that ANYONE would hate on them... ESPECIALLY since some of the people "hating" probably have things like "jdm style headlights", spoon "style" lip, "bride" steering wheel (fake obviously since it doesnt exist)... whats one more "replica" part.... im NOT trying to be a d**k.. just being realistic.... at least they meet up on the quality end.. theyve built a business around copies.. but at least they are done well... i need to eventually get new rims.. i probably wont get rotas this time.. just because im looking for something that will stand out a little bit more.. but id never hate on them.. think about it.. you cant afford works at the moment.. so your choices are... $400 gab copies made by a good reliable company.. OR maybe some "nex-o" rims from wheel max.... so you go with the better choice.. ;)

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i agree with you..

i think its hysterical that ANYONE would hate on them... ESPECIALLY since some of the people "hating" probably have things like "jdm style headlights", spoon "style" lip, "bride" steering wheel (fake obviously since it doesnt exist)... whats one more "replica" part.... im NOT trying to be a d**k.. just being realistic.... at least they meet up on the quality end.. theyve built a business around copies.. but at least they are done well... i need to eventually get new rims.. i probably wont get rotas this time.. just because im looking for something that will stand out a little bit more.. but id never hate on them.. think about it.. you cant afford works at the moment.. so your choices are... $400 gab copies made by a good reliable company.. OR maybe some "nex-o" rims from wheel max.... so you go with the better choice.. ;)
yup thats true.. like the spoon/regamaster wheels. there are probably 5 different companies that make replicas of the wheels. i rather go with rota that is has reliabilty and lots of good feedback.

also wassup about the damage rota c8.. what is the story behind it? cant show a picture without a story behind it. the guy is not even using the correct lugs lol.. dont expect super strong wheels.. they are cast. but check on the feedback of konig, they are well known for rims to come out like that. and that is the second damage picture i seen of that with rota. the first one was some guy ran into and up a curb going 55 mph.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i got bored and ran some pictures together with adobe real quick.. sorry for the crappy pictures.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good copioies..
i agree with oc and anekin..the slips still look good to me..:what:
the only reason i wouldn;t get them well othe rthan the obvious..is because a lot of people have them now..

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
^^^ What Volk knock offs? the Rota Grids ( te37s? )
nm I got the names mixed up, I meant the rsz-r

I cant decide which ones I like better, mugen in bronze would look sick

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its like an a*****e right? everybody has one... hehehe

Hybrid93Hatch

5+ Year Member
I don't understand....... Company makes a quality wheel at the fraction of the "Authentic" wheel price and we bash.
Yeah, it's balla/PimP status if you got the Real JDM $hitz, but that's all it is, balla status.

Grip King

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like em. Now I can finally afford my favorite wheel ever... and hopefully upgrade to the real deal later on. (Mugen M7s)

Too bad I just got the Track Rs. :(

Jezek said:

Lol, that can happen to any cast wheel man. It's the 2nd case I've EVER heard of a Rota wheel breaking. They're not the only company. ;)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bklynEG said:

You obviously show that you don't frequent H-T much do you...:lol:

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you ask me, rota is the s**t. they make good looking wheels and reasonable prices. i don't give a s**t about having a $1k set of authentic mugen rims. i want exactly what rota offers, a good looking wheel at a price that is AFFORDABLE