NEW Stance!

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is it that the guys that can rock the low offset wheels dont have em, but the noobs that cant, always get them??

The drop is sick dude. I feel bad for those Tokicos, but still looks good. Car is ugly though. Needs OEM head lights, and paint matched trim.
why every car you see is ugly or it has something wrong ????

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cus he kn0w what the deal is y0
if he wants to be different, let him be maybe he doesnt want his car looking like everybody else here. all people do is b***h about how ugly it looks or they dont like it. just injoy the pics

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL at a bump here

nice s**t man
thanks man
Why is it that the guys that can rock the low offset wheels dont have em, but the noobs that cant, always get them??

The drop is sick dude. I feel bad for those Tokicos, but still looks good. Car is ugly though. Needs OEM head lights, and paint matched trim.
I don't know... tokicos are still doin ok btw lol, Um your car is plain! lol technically they are OEM headlights just blacked out, and if its alright with you i am going to install my CTR's, if you don't mind of course, it's been matched aside from the trim, which will be done when my new bumper gets here YAY. ontop of that I have a new set of wheels that I'm also adding onto the list soooo maybe sometimes you should just stop getting ahead of yourself, but its cool I see where your coming from.. :cool:
You calling my Civic ugly too, then?

IMO, you need different color rims Mat. Black rims are nasty. They blend in w/the tire. White or silver or even polished look 100x better. IMO. :what:
Color blind much? It pisses me off when people call my car green. Open your eyes.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

lol yeah like i said I only had picked those wheels because those 17" buddy clubs pissed me off I've got new ones in mind soon soon! and yeah green makes me laugh... PS my best friend is color blind.. but he's not on here :P

Maybe it's just a DD for the OP? :what:
is DD/project with a different motor in my garage :D

why every car you see is ugly or it has something wrong ????
right!

cus he kn0w what the deal is y0
sometimes... lol but all cars are ugly at one point of their lives.

if he wants to be different, let him be maybe he doesnt want his car looking like everybody else here. all people do is b***h about how ugly it looks or they dont like it. just injoy the pics
yeah thats what some people thrive for helps em sleep at night ;)

love the drop bro
thanks guys!