New suspension setup on the hatchie :)

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So no one bought my hatch which was kinda surprising. So of course I went and pulled the trigger and said why not just finish what I started. By the way no homo on the smiley face in the title.
New parts-
-Blox coilover sleeves
-Drop zone struts
-Blox rear lower control arms
-Blox camber kit

What it started out like -

New coilover sleeve setup - (my old struts were wooped a.k.a NY roads are terrible)

What's inside? lol

Newports and car parts for the win

The camber kit -

Hate on the purple!

Put it on the ground (yes I work at Best Buy ha)

I would also like to add that the hatchie is HOME BUILT! haha and one of my daily drivers.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Niceeeee i love purple car looks good bruh

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Niceeeee i love purple car looks good bruh
Thanks bud. I have gotten hated on hardcore for the purple control arms. I just re sprayed my subframe brace too. It used to be highlighter orange and I paint matched it.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks bud. I have gotten hated on hardcore for the purple control arms. I just re sprayed my subframe brace too. It used to be highlighter orange and I paint matched it.
Purple is a great accent color

a great buddy of mine, and fellow CC'r

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully dropzone stuff has gotten better over the years, otherwise youll be putting new s**t in within a year, otherwise lookin good man.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
waaaay too much bling going on there.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
waaaay too much bling going on there.
Where is there bling?

Good start
It's not really a start more of a touch up. I used to like my old drop springs and other control arms but I decided coilovers are definitely better and wanted to update the whole thing. Thanks though :thumbs up

So am I, and really nice setup, it isn't too high nor too low, it looks pretty good
Thanks dude. The thing is slammed right now! haha. I'm definitely happy how it came out, home built is the only way to go.

hopefully dropzone stuff has gotten better over the years, otherwise youll be putting new s**t in within a year, otherwise lookin good man.
These struts are definitely solid. They are hella legit for sure. Better than my old ones at least... lol

I love how the purple contrasts with the rest of the car
Hell yeah it does! It stands out like a bastard at night when your headlights hit it.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After like 7 months of buying motors for this damn thing and selling them due to pure laziness, I just picked up a new B20, Ls tranny, axles, intake mani, and chipped ecu. I'm gonna have a torque monster! lol

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not trying to sell anymore?
Surprising it didn't sell though, it's clean as hell.
Thanks dude. And nah no one manned up to buying the hatch... A s**t ton of window shoppers including a kid that tried to drive it and stalled it 6 times before we left my driveway. So I decided to keep it and build it for opening day at Lebanon Valley. Going all motor B20b for right now.. It's sitting in my garage :(. First day it is going all motor and then like a month down the road shes gonna get boosted :lol: