new tires

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need to buy new tires for my wifes van...

we drive alot in this van... it transports my 2 kids... and and i take it everywhere... we literally put 40000 miles on it in one year.

anyway... i need a great all around tire.

ive been eyeing up these

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Assurance+TripleTred&partnum=165TR6ATT&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Chrysler&autoYear=2003&autoModel=Town and Country LX&autoModClar=

for a little over 3 months now.

i know that perhaps you folks in your civics dont have them... but perhaps your family has them on one of thier cars..?

i know this is an expensive tire... and im prepared to spend that... on a tire that will get me through everything.

they say that this tire is great in the snow... the reviews say its good in the snow.. well i cant go on a review.. i need actual experience from people i somewhat can trust...

so if you have this tire on your car... or know someone that has... please tell me your experience.

the other tire im considering is the continental ContiProContact

these come STOCK on all VW rabbits... they did very well in light to medium snow... i have driven with these in my moms VW in the snow... they have pretty good grip... they also have great wet grip.. but for an all season tire they were what they were... they arent dedicated anything.

so let me know... im looking to move on this in the next month

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no experience with those.

FWIW I think the Nokian WR is the best all-season tire on the market. Pricey, but worth it.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i am not racing with it..... even if it does have 230hp... if i could find performance for it... id do it... but no... its still a van...

i want a turbo minivan... but they are hard to come by..