New to AZ just want to meet new friends :)

bboy88

5+ Year Member
Hey whats up people! My name is Bill just moved to AZ and to be honest the state sucks lol.. But iam here and going to make the best of it! But iam just looking to meet to peeps guys and GIRLS racers maybe to start a crew from cali and a shop now in vegas!!! But if interested plz feel free i dont bite but my car jumps! lmfao Have a great day peeps!

much love,

bboy!!!

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the forum, and to AZ as well.

bboy88

5+ Year Member
ty =) now the rest of u i dont bite so dont be scared to leave a post!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: this state DOES suck lol.

where in cali did you come from, and where in AZ are you now? i used to live 45 minutes from LA then moved here the beginning of December 2005

bboy88

5+ Year Member
s**t mang i was from Los Angeles and now iam in Phoenix and s**t! Its not like i can go to magic,knotts , or disneyland and the best thing out here is golfland and sunsplash! lmfao

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is quite a few car meets on the weekends, especially saturday. And there's a couple locations for illegals if thats what your into.

bboy88

5+ Year Member
i wanted to make a meet if interested plz let know i want to have it at a park or something let me know people!

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think we are trying to get a meet together although nothing has even been considered. Sooooo ya lol.

bboy88

5+ Year Member
Well like i said iam willing to get 1 going and i dont care if we meet at a park for all i care.........just want to meet new people from this state and s**t!

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a meet would be nice...but with only about 5 active members in the az area, it would be pretty boring

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t if you guys woulda had a meet while i was down there i woulda gone ... that meet over at full-race was cool but i didnt know anyone and there was a bunch of deuches doin burnouts in front of the place.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
s**t if you guys woulda had a meet while i was down there i woulda gone ... that meet over at full-race was cool but i didnt know anyone and there was a bunch of deuches doin burnouts in front of the place.
we should aim for next year the way this is going. you comin back next year melt?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully ill come back next year ... i might be in state school 6 hours north of where i live now by then so the road trip might REALLY suck but if i can swing it ill come out cause spring break is still the same week .... only other issue i might have is i ditched like 4 classes this time and in state school my pallate might be hella more full but we will see.

I love az though i dont know if i would be feelin the summers out there but ive actually considered moving out there. The people are great and theres so many hot girls its unbelievable. If school doesnt work out a friend of mine has a house in suprise he said he would rent me for 1k a month so i would just have to find some roomates ... its a kickass house too ... 3 car garage, 4 beds, and 3 bath. I got to see it but I looked on google maps for a while and i cant find it .... and all the houses in suprise are hella new so that doesnt narrow it down ... i can transfer to the trader joes in sun city which is like 11 miles away.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i just checked the sattleite map and the house is for sure west of Frys on W. Waddell cause i remember we past that store before we turned off

but i cant tell exactly where cause the google sattelite shows a bunch of under construction and doesnt have a current image

is that anywhere near you cassandra?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually i just remembered i am probably going to lake havasu for memorial day weekend if anyone wants to roll up there .... i camp at the creggy wash campground probably will have some friends with me ... we are trying to buy a cheap boat too so we dont gotta pay $300 a day to rent one

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
Yeah that is really close to me...I'm just east of that near Dysart...but off of Waddell. That Fry's is like 3 mins from my house.

Lake Havasu is fun, my parents just bought a sick ass boat...wonder if they'll let me borrow it, lol I doubt it...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet wed be almost neighbors lol

ive found a couple aluminum boats for like $400 and my dad has a motor but my friends are deadbeats so even though they said they would go halves with me on it who knows whats up ... i also found a pretty sick 70 glasspar but who knows what kind of condition that things in

off to work i go ... ill peep this thread tommorow