New to CC...

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So wutcha got on this bad boy???? Anything?? looks like you keep it clean tho!!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i am not new to cc but she is :D shes all stock 2004 ex i absolutely love this car
and yes do have plans for it but i kind of want to keep it simple on this one...lower it, tint windows, maybe some hid's, rear window visor.
not much just something to make it my own

and yes i have kept it clean for the 2 days that i have had her :D lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol I like it!!! I mean, it's no 6th gen haha but it's nice!!!
7th gen interior owns 6th gen interior. 7th gen lack of door molding owns 6th gen door molding. :what:

Anyway, 209, that looks awesome. Engine bay is clean as hell!!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys :thumbup:
noticed theres not much going on in the 7th gen section a lot more posts in the 6th gen section....
also had a question about the key. from what ive read to get a spare key you have to program it at the dealer? im new to these keys.....:oops:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It depends. Do you already have a spare key, or do you want to get one and are asking where to get one from?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do not have a spare key i just have the one and i did see one on ebay(from china or something) and i had 9 dollars in ebay bucks and it cost 10 so why not lol
but if it doesnt work i guess ill have to get one at the dealer. The one i got looks just like mine with the F stamped onto it and what not and supposably i have to get it programmed at the dealer
guess im just asking for more info on these keys. with my 98 lx you just push in the key turn it and yea :what:

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
id do anything for a 7th gen. btw love the wheels, i have the exact same ones on my 6th gen but its just missing centercaps

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep, the dealer is gonna havta program dat. The key itself is pretty cheap, programming costs a couple. Call'm and ask. You are going to have to take a photo id and the registration to the car with you to prove it's yours.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome to the club mang the car looks clean, hope you enjoy your stay here with us