New to CC!

ryanDC2

Hey all. My names Ryan. I'm new to clubcivic, but I am an avid user on clubintegra. I currently own a Milano red integra gsr. I have owned an ls integra and an eg2 I believe prior to my current DC2. Proud owner of this car as its my first with VTEC. I love it. But I'm currently trying to source out an eg hatch. I've always wanted one, so I'm on the lookout for a rust free hatch. Just thought I'd pop by and say hey!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome man. Pics of the GS-R?

ryanDC2

its actually all stock. it's a virgin. the only thing that has been touched is the stereo, and i replaced brake pads, rotors, and rear hub assemblies all practically right after i bought it. Also, heres what my old civic looked like. haha

and then heres my old silver ls that i had before the pos civic. i wrecked and totaled her. rip...

ryanDC2

Also, here are my plans for her:
F&F type 1 coilovers
Megan Racing drift spec catback exhaust
camber kit if needed
GET RUST FIXED
car repainted same color (Milano Red)
new steering wheel (NRG purple deep dish with QR)
window visors
remove wing and rear wiper
paint the valve cover
buff out headlights.
It's hard to do stuff to her though when I'm trying to balance college, my cars at home and I'm 4 hours away from home. Lol. And, my cash flow is completely dead right now. So after Christmas break, and then throughout the summer, she's going to be going through major changes!!