New to ClubCivic ! Heres my Project...

K20z3

Hey ClubCivic..i own a 2007 Civic Si Sedan Bone Stock..took me at least 7-8 Month to play dress up with my car lol an now it looks like this..

(This one is an Old Pics..Didnt Have the mugen visors at this time But this is how the rear looks like)

Modification:
Skunk 2 Headers
High Flow Cat
Skunk 2 Muffler
Tein S tech Springs
Skunk 2 Throttle Body
Stage 3 CAMS
Hondata ECU
Weapon R Intake
& Many more...

For the Exterior Look:
HFP front Lip with some Custom splitter at the bottom so my lip can math my skirt.(Looks better in person)
(Looking to get a Mugen front Lip if i can have a reach on one)
Mugen SideSkirts
Mugen Rear Lip
Mugen Shift Knob
Type R Wing
Sportmaxx 006 Rims (Soon to be Repainted)
OEM Fog Lights
Red H Emblem
Mugen Visors

& More Soon to Come..ENJOY !

Please Leave the Bad comments to youself..Thanks !

Comments Are more then Welcome !

K20z3

lol Thanks Bro ! Love to be a ClubCivic Member !

K20z3

Thanks Man ! Hopefully when its nice & Sunny out, ill take better pics for better quality..but as of right now its winter season an it sucks :/

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice looking! that mugen kit really makes it. I dunno if i like the color of the rims with the paint color though

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
feelin it, looks really clean

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like sex, im not a fan of gold rims though either but i have to say it looks good with the color of the car.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can dig it

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of the rims, think its just the color of your car paired with the color of the rims I dunno, and I'd get the rear emblem just to be consistent but I like the kit and pretty much everything else man, interior pics? I thought the header deleted the cat?

K20z3

Yeah the header deleted the cat but theres always a way around it bro. you just gotta have the right people to know what there doing.

K20z3

Other then That Thanks for the Comments Guys ! But yeah im planning on changing the rims color myself..not really digging it anymore..Any suggestion on what color i should do the rim as?

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Very nice car! But i do have to agree with these guys on the rims, i think a polished aluminum or black would be sexy lol. Still id love to have this car haha

K20z3

lol yea i was going to do them polish but stripping off the paint is going to be a B**ch lol

K20z3

Well my plans for this car is give the rim a new color. Something Basic not out of the average..An hoping to get a Greddy Turbo Kit =]